Employment Lawyer for the San Francisco Bay Area
Welcome to the Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh, an employment law firm located in San Francisco, California and serving the people of the Bay Area and Northern California.
- 100% of our practice is in Employment Law, including pregnancy discrimination, disability discrimination, whistleblower cases, overtime, commissions, meal and rest breaks, severance pay, severance agreements, family and medical leave, sex discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, employment contracts, race discrimination, and age discrimination.
- Mr. Vaznaugh has received a favorable verdict, award, or settlement in more than 95% of his cases.
- Mr. Vaznaugh is a 1994 graduate of University of California, Hastings College of Law, and has been continuously admitted to practice before all California Courts since 1994.
- Contingent and Mixed Contingent Fee Arrangements are available in many cases. This means that some or all of the legal fees and costs will be paid from the award or settlement upon conclusion of the case.
- Hourly rates and flat fee consultation rates are also available.
I have designed my practice around the necessities of representing employees, and offer excellent and vigorous representation against large and mid-sized employers and any opposing counsel. Because my staff and I want adequate time to devote to each case, I maintain a limited case load. Through careful case analysis and strategy, we strive to give each case the individual time and attention necessary for appropriate and vigorous representation.
The fundamental mission of this office is to achieve the best result possible for each client. We represent employees from executives to rank and file.
- Richard Vaznaugh
The Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh assists plaintiffs in the following areas of employment law: Stock Option Disputes, Age Discrimination, Pensions and Benefits, Trade Secrets, Severance Packages, Physical and Drug Tests, Gender and Sex Discrimination, Libel and Slander, Defamation, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Family and Medical Leave, Race or Nationality Discrimination, Covenants Not to Compete, Wrongful Termination, Workplace Disputes, Disability Discrimination, Reasonable Accommodation, Pregnancy Discrimination, Pregnancy Leave, Sick Leave, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Wages and Overtime Pay.
Employee Rights and Information Center
We offer a wealth of free workplace-related information in our Employee Rights and Information Center. Select a topic to continue:
Note: The information here discusses Federal and some state laws. While similar to Federal law, California employment laws often provide additional protections and damages.
To request a consultation or more information, please take a moment to contact us.