Welcome to the web page for The Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh. Mr. Vaznaugh’s office is located in San Francisco, California and serves the people of California.
- Two Decades of Lawyering for California Workplace Rights.
- 100% of our practice is in Employment Law, including pregnancy discrimination, disability discrimination, whistleblower cases, overtime, commissions, meal and rest breaks, severance pay, severance agreements, family and medical leave, sex discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, employment contracts, race discrimination, and age discrimination.
- Mr. Vaznaugh has received a favorable settlement, verdict, or award in more than 97% of his cases. Each case is different and past success is no guarantee of future results.
- Mr. Vaznaugh is a 1994 graduate of University of California, Hastings College of Law, and has been continuously admitted to practice before all California Courts since 1994.
- Contingent Fee Arrangements are available in most cases–this means that some or all of the legal fees and costs will be paid from the award or settlement at a conclusion of the case.
- Hourly and flat fee consultation rates are also available.
I have designed my practice around the needs of employees and offer excellent and vigorous representation against large and mid-sized employers and any opposing counsel. Because my staff and I want adequate time to devote to each case, we maintain a limited case load. Through careful case analysis and strategy, we strive to give each case the individual time and attention necessary for appropriate and vigorous representation.
The fundamental mission of this office is to achieve the best result possible for each client. The office represents employees from executives to rank and file.
– Richard Vaznaugh
Employee Rights and Information Center
We offer a wealth of free workplace-related information in our Employee Rights and Information Center. Select a topic to continue:
Note: The information here discusses Federal and some state laws. While similar to Federal law, California employment laws often provide additional protections and damages.
If you are looking for representation, click here. To contact us for any other reason use the short contact form below.
The Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh assists plaintiffs in the following areas of employment law: Stock Option Disputes, Age Discrimination, Trade Secrets, Severance Packages, Physical and Drug Tests, Gender and Sex Discrimination, Libel and Slander, Defamation, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Family and Medical Leave, Race or Nationality Discrimination, Covenants Not to Compete, Wrongful Termination, Workplace Disputes, Disability Discrimination, Reasonable Accommodation, Pregnancy Discrimination, Pregnancy Leave, Sick Leave, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Wages and Overtime Pay.