Employment Lawyers for the San Francisco Bay Area
Welcome to the web page for the Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh. Mr. Vaznaugh's office is located in San Francisco California and serves the people of Northern California.
- Two Decades of Lawyering for California Workplace Rights.
- 100% of our practice is in Employment Law, including pregnancy discrimination, disability discrimination, whistleblower cases, overtime, commissions, meal and rest breaks, severance pay, severance agreements, family and medical leave, sex discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, employment contracts, race discrimination, and age discrimination.
- Mr. Vaznaugh has received a favorable verdict, award or settlement in more than 97% of his cases.
- Mr. Vaznaugh is a 1994 graduate of University of California, Hastings College of Law, and has been continuously admitted to practice before all California Courts since 1994.
- Contingent Fee Arrangements are available in most cases–this means that some or all of the legal fees and costs will be paid from the award or settlement at a conclusion of the case.
- Our contingency fees, especially for the many cases that settle during mediation are often lower than our competitors.
- Hourly and flat fee consultation rates are also available.
I have designed my practice around the needs of employees and offer excellent and vigorous representation against large and mid-sized employers and any opposing counsel. Because my staff and I want adequate time to devote to each case, I maintain a limited case load. Through careful case analysis and strategy, we strive to give each case the individual time and attention necessary for appropriate and vigorous representation.
The fundamental mission of this office is to achieve the best result possible for each client. The office represents employees from executives to rank and file.
- Richard Vaznaugh
Employee Rights and Information Center
We offer a wealth of free workplace-related information in our Employee Rights and Information Center. Select a topic to continue:
Note: The information here discusses Federal and some state laws. While similar to Federal law, California employment laws often provide additional protections and damages.
To request a consultation or more information, please take a moment to contact us.
The Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh assists plaintiffs in the following areas of employment law: Stock Option Disputes, Age Discrimination, Pensions and Benefits, Trade Secrets, Severance Packages, Physical and Drug Tests, Gender and Sex Discrimination, Libel and Slander, Defamation, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Family and Medical Leave, Race or Nationality Discrimination, Covenants Not to Compete, Wrongful Termination, Workplace Disputes, Disability Discrimination, Reasonable Accommodation, Pregnancy Discrimination, Pregnancy Leave, Sick Leave, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Wages and Overtime Pay.
Vaznaugh Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Hire a New Boss
Ever dream of being your own boss? Here are four questions to help you take your own entrepreneurial pulse.
Blog of the Week
The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) came out this week in support of the Dakota Access Pipeline, the construction of which was delayed last week by an order from the Obama administration—a decision that itself stemmed from months of protests led by the Standing Rock Sioux.
Thought for the Week
"You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one."
List of the Week
from University of Warsaw
Fear of Death: Can You Afford It?
- People who counted money indicated a lower fear of death, 5.3%
- People who counted white slips of paper, 6.5%
- People desire money because it soothes their fears of death