Employee Rights and Information Center
© 2016 Workplace Fairness
The Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh assists plaintiffs in the following areas of employment law: Stock Option Disputes, Age Discrimination, Pensions and Benefits, Trade Secrets, Severance Packages, Physical and Drug Tests, Gender and Sex Discrimination, Libel and Slander, Defamation, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Family and Medical Leave, Race or Nationality Discrimination, Covenants Not to Compete, Wrongful Termination, Workplace Disputes, Disability Discrimination, Reasonable Accommodation, Pregnancy Discrimination, Pregnancy Leave, Sick Leave, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Wages and Overtime Pay.
Vaznaugh Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Burned Out At Work
Are you checked-in or checked-out at work? Find out.
Blog of the Week
The national movement toward a minimum wage of $15 an hour is picking up steam in Baltimore, with a key test of strength for the local movement expected before the end of the summer.
Thought for the Week
"All that stands between the graduate and the top of the ladder is the ladder."
List of the Week
from Dr. Frank Luntz
Phrases That Work (And One That Doesn't)
- 'Imagine' is still the most powerful word in the English language.
- 'No excuses.' No phrase better conveys accountability, responsibility and transparency.
- 'I get it.' Short, sweet and effective.
- 'If you remember only one thing...' is the surest way to guarantee that people will remember the one point that matters most to you.
- 'Uncompromising Integrity.' Of all the truthiness words, none is as powerful as 'integrity,' but in today's cynical environment, don't expect it to take you very far.