Employee Rights and Information Center
© 2017 Workplace Fairness
The Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh assists plaintiffs in the following areas of employment law: Stock Option Disputes, Age Discrimination, Pensions and Benefits, Trade Secrets, Severance Packages, Physical and Drug Tests, Gender and Sex Discrimination, Libel and Slander, Defamation, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Family and Medical Leave, Race or Nationality Discrimination, Covenants Not to Compete, Wrongful Termination, Workplace Disputes, Disability Discrimination, Reasonable Accommodation, Pregnancy Discrimination, Pregnancy Leave, Sick Leave, Gay and Lesbian Rights, Wages and Overtime Pay.
Vaznaugh Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Sweating the Small Stuff: Avoiding Job Hunting Mistakes
You know the phrase, "don't sweat the small stuff"? It applies great in life, but when it comes to job interviews, the little stuff often has a huge impact on getting hired.
Blog of the Week
Texas’ anti-transgender bill has seemingly stalled, but inspired by North Carolina, Republican state lawmakers have a new plan to expand discrimination against LGBT people.
Thought for the Week
"When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it."
List of the Week
from New York Times
We're Getting Smarter: Really
- Kenyan children's IQ has gained nearly one point a year
- American IQ has been rising 3 points per decade
- Removal of lead from gasoline may have added 6 points
Top Five News Headlines
- Retired Miners Lament Trump’s Silence on Imperiled Health Plan
- OPINION: I worked at a company famous for sexual harassment. The O’Reilly firing isn’t surprising.
- Facebook Gives Staff Green Light to Join May 1 Political Protests
- Labor Department asks for third delay in overtime rule appeal
- Most H-1B workers are paid less, but it depends on the type of job